Your company will not succeed without the right team in place, including the C-level executives, your Board of Directors and Advisors. We’ll help you think about that team and give you the tools you need to maintain the proper dialogue among the leadership, advisors and even your investors.
Key things to do or document in Module 7 include the following:
- Make sure you have the right team in place. Identify holes in the team and plan to fill those gaps
- Put the right Stock Option Program in place.
- Build the right Advisory Board that complements your needs
- Develop best practices for conducting Board of Director Meetings
- Develop best practices for sending Investor Update communications
If you signed up for the live office hours – please make sure to submit questions at least 12 hours in advance of our office hours. To maintain fairness, we will answer questions in the order that they are received. If there is time left at the end of the submitted questions, we will open up Q&A to anyone on the line. You can request to ask a question by submitting a comment in the chat window during the session. Please use the following link to submit your questions in advance: https://tinyurl.com/sviyp-weekly-questions.
Jeff Wallace & Kal Deutsch